Posted on February 27, 2018
We invite you to come and treat Mum this Mother’s Day to a beautiful bloom from our Flower Wall!
Make sure you upload photos taken against the wall to Facebook or Twitter tagging us in for the chance to win a Mother’s Day hamper of goodies too! (T&Cs apply)
- Saxon Square's prize draw competitions are only open to residents of Great Britain at the time of the competition opening. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
- All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday 11th March GMT time.
- Only one entry per Facebook user will be accepted and counted towards application.
- Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Facebook only. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and Saxon Square reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
- The winner will be selected by an independent 3rd party and announced on Monday 12th March 2018.
- The winning prize will be a selection of goodies!
- The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter's liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any other prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter's reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The promoters decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
- These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoters are Saxon Square and POP Marketing.